Resolutions of the Examination Board of Environmental Business and Economics/Environmental Law
The resolutions of the examination board of Environmental Business and Economics/Environmental Law always become valid with announcement and notice. To ensure the permanent access to the resolutions, they are published on this page. This does not apply for resolutions that concern individual applications of students.
Forms that were especially made because of resolutions can, in general, be found at the respective resolution. Basically, all forms that will be needed during studies can be found under the bullet point “Forms for Students” at the examination office. Please remember, all forms are subdivided into general forms, forms for UW/UR and forms for UP/UT.
This page is currently under construction and will constantly be complemented.
Resolutions of the Meeting on the 13.01.2016 (WS 2015/2016))
Resolutions of the Meeting on the 04.11.2015 (WS 2015/2016)
Resolutions of the Meeting on the 02.06.2015 (Sommersemester 2015)
- Resolution on the run-off of the exam regulations version 2005 of the bachelor’s program Environmental and Business Economics
- Resolution on the implementation of remonstrations against grading
- Resolution on the determination of a manual for the implementation of written exams
- Resolution on the changes of the advice sheet on theses
- Advice sheet on theses, effective from 02.06.2015