Your password has to meet the following requirements:
- Passwords may not contain your user name. For example: If your user name is mf123, then mf123 is not allowed to be part of your password.
- Passwords may not contain three or more letters of your actual name in sequence. For example: If your first name is John and your surname is Middelton, passwords such as John..., Joh..., Mid..., Middelt... and so on are not allowed. Whereas Jo..., Mi.. are allowed because they contain less than three letters of your name in sequence.
- Passwords may contain a combination of at least three of the following characters:
- Uppercase letter (A - Z)
- Lowercase letter (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Special character (!, $, #, %)
The following special characters are not allowed: ", §, ', \, €
Certain mutated vowels such as Ä, Ö, Ü should not be used because the might cause an error.
- Passwords are not allowed to equal your last seven passwords.
- Passwords must be at least eight characters long.
- Passwords have to be changed at least once every year.
- Passwords can be changed once a day at most.
+49 6782 17-1717
+49 6782 17-1427