Special opening hours
- Mon - Thu: 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Fri: 9.00 am to 12.00 am
The library will be closed on the following days: 1, 11, and 12 Jun 2020.
- Only visit the library in extremely important cases and use our contactless services instead (mailing, e-mail, telephone).
- Masks are required!
- Maximum possible number of simultaneous visitors: 5 persons
The library is open for you throughout the semester. Exceptions are statutory holidays and rest days as well as special occasions. The regular opening hours are:
- lecture period and the first two weeks of the exam period:
Monday - Friday: 8.45 am - 9.30 pm
(limited service from 5.00 pm*)
Saturday: 11.00 am - 4.30 pm
- non-lecture period after the first two weeks of the exam period:
Monday - Thursday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
(limited service from 3.00 pm*)
Friday: 09.00 am - 6.00 pm
(limited service from 1.00 pm*)
* During the limited service hours, the information desk is not staffed. Not possible in this case are: user registration, device borrowing, renewal, PIN or TAN allocation, collection of interlibrary loans or copy orders.
On public holidays and rest days as well as on special occasions the library is closed completely or earlier.