Search portals bundle information resources from one or more specialist areas. In general, they can be used to query several search tools at the same time, such as search engines and databases, via a single search query.
Arthistoricum.net allows a comprehensive research on the entire spectrum of art history: starting with the medieval and modern art history of the European countries and art influenced by Europe in the USA, Canada and Australia, throughout the period from the early Christian era to 1945 - united in the Heidelberg Collection focus art history. Subsequently, it continued with the entire history of art since 1945 of the countries of Europe and North America as components of the Dresden collection focus on contemporary art.
The most comprehensive proof of art-historical publications, whether printed, hybrid or genuinely published online forms the core of the search. With the components "Publishing" and "Reviews" arthistoricum.net supports internet-based scientific work and publishing in the sense of Open Access. In the "Topics" section, arthistoricum.net offers digital copies of specialized text collections as well as access and information on research-relevant image sources. Together with the "theme portals", forums on individual aspects of art and art history will be presented beyond the literature. A blog on numerous art-science topics completes the offer (Stand: 05/2018).
Under the menu item "Scientific Work" you will find (a) the research course "Guided Walk": research, full-text access, citation, (b) short video courses on topics of information-literacy and (c) how-to-guides.
ECONIS, the catalog of the ZBW, Leibniz Information Center for Economics, is fully contained in EconBiz (State: 05/2018).
- foreign and security issues
- international economic and development policy cooperation
- european and transatlantic topics
- regional and country related issues worldwide
- foreign cultural policy
- international aspects of climate, environment and energy
- international security policy
- foreign policy
The new portal LIVIVO offers a simultaneous search in all fields of ZB MED. The search is not limited to its own holdings: LIVIVO searches around 59 million records from over 60 subject data sources (part of it is included in the data source BASE).
The hit list in LIVIVO also provides information on how users can access the texts or other materials. Whenever possible, freely accessible sources are linked and the full text is made available. That is how LIVIVO supports the idea of Open Access. In addition, if possible, articles with links to the underlying research data are linked (state: 03/2018).
- search 29 selected databases using metasearch
- search for scientifically relevant internet sources
- search for freely accessible legal full texts in over 90 international archives
- various convenient research options in the legal holdings of the national library of Berlin and proof of new publications in the field of law
- search for articles published in legal journals and commemorative publications
- search for electronic and printed legal journals
- searchable overview of online legal databases
- proof of printed and online legal bibliographies (state: 05/2018)
You are leaving the official website of Trier University of Applied Sciences