Loss or Damage student ID Card

When losing the student ID or your student ID is damaged, you may apply for a new student ID (chip card) at the student service.  Please submit a form for the preparation of a new chip card. The fee for replacing a lost student ID will be €23,00.

Please pay the contribution to the following account:

Payee: LHK Mainz/ Umwelt-Campus Birkenfeld 
Bank: Postbank Ludwigshafen
IBAN: DE45 5451 0067 0009 6236 71

Purpose of use: „Student Registration Number“, „Last name“, „First name“

back-to-top nach oben