Higher Education Entrance Qualification

A foreign University Entrance Qualification (UEQ) typically consists of the school diploma earned in the applicant‘s home country or a combination of a higher education admission exam, school diploma and years of postsecondary study.

You can find out whether your higher education entrance qualification (UEQ) from your home country qualifies you to study directly in Germany or whether you first have to attend a preparatory course (Studienkolleg) at the information portal on the recognition of foreign educational qualifications (ANABIN).

Also, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) operates a website where you can check whether your school leaving certificate qualifies you to study in Germany.

If you have a foreign university entrance qualification, it must be evaluated by our university as part of the application process. Please note that from 2021 on we will no longer cooperate with Uni-assist and this examination will be carried out exclusively by our university.

back-to-top nach oben