On this page you will find:
Contents: Perinorm allows you, among other things
full-text search for DIN standards without VDE identification,
full-text search for DIN-EN standards,
search for the bibliographic data of more than two million national, European and international standards as well as technical regulations (VDI guidelines, ISO standards, etc.).
Guidance: Perinorm offers you, among other things, the possibility to search for a standard or guideline with the help of the document number:
1. Open Perinorm (via campus computer or VPN).
2. Switch to the English surface (top bar).
3. Enter the document number, e.g. 748 for DIN 748-1 or 690 for DIN ISO 690. a) Simple search mask: Tick the box "Search in document number only" below the search line. b) Advanced search mask: Select the field "Document identifier+" for entry.
4. Submit the search via the "Search" button.
5. You receive a hit list. The current editions of the standards are placed at the top.
6. If the standard you are looking for is available as full text, you will see a blue bordered document symbol with or without a country flag on the left.
7. Click on the symbol. The full text is made available.
Note: Please note that a document number can apply to more than one standard. For example, searching with "748" will lead you to DIN 748-1 (shaft ends) and DIN EN 748 (playing field equipment).
Detailed instructions and further search aids can be found here:
Collection of technical rules
- BERG mining,
- BEFO management and organization.
You are leaving the official website of Trier University of Applied Sciences